Our Catechism classes are usually Sunday mornings from 9:00am to 10:00am in our church basement, followed by the Italian mixed with English speaking mass celebration.
Our Catechism program is closed for 2022-2023 until further notice.
At our parish, that it’s better to teach how to fish than to give fish away…
The enrolment for the program of the sacraments of First Pardon, First Communion, or Confirmation are postponed.
We are very excited about this series of encounters where adults can exchange together about their values and what they believe in.
How will we proceed:
- Welcome. Just a little chat altogether about what we have been through during the past week.
- Praising. We recognize God for who He is and we chant his Praise.
- Sharing. We share together on what God has made for us or what we have made for Him during the past week.
- Explaining. We explain a little bit about the Catholic Faith, in words that children understand.
- Intercession. We pray for our families, friends, teachers, and others that need our prayers.
- Our Father. We pray the prayer that Jesus taught us Himself.
Doesn’t it look so cool? We believe that we become Christian by hanging around with Christians. This is why we chose to implement this movement at our parish. We will, obviously, talk about Jesus, who He is and how we can make friends with Him.
And then we will all go celebrate together
After being filled with Holy Spirit, families will get all together in the church to celebrate the love of our God and to give Him thanks for all He does for us in the presence of Jesus-Christ Himself in is Holy Eucharist. This is going to be our Mass, with upbeat songs and joyful prayer. We are looking forward to meeting YOU and your family!
Details about registration
You can fill out the following form to let us know that you intend to come and join our community. Please call the office (514-351-5646) to find out more details and the exact date for the registration which is held in the hall of our Parish at the corner of 9190 Sainte-Claire street and Taillon street.